Download the NJCB Mobile Banking App directly to your smartphone1.
You can now bank with New Jersey Community Bank from anywhere on your smart phone using the NJCB Mobile Banking App. Manage your accounts from your mobile phone when it’s convenient for you. The NJCB Mobile Banking App combines the benefits of Internet Banking with the power of AndroidTM phones (2.3 or higher) as well as the iPod® and iPhone® (iOS 4.3 or higher) , providing quick access to account information.
The NJCB Mobile Banking App is fast, convenient and free! Allowing users to:
- Check account balances
- See recent activity
- View transaction history
- Transfer money between your NJCB accounts
- Locate and get directions to ATM and branch locations using GPS
- Deposit checks into your checking account by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your camera-ready smartphone using NJCB Mobile Deposit1.
- To use the NJCB Mobile Banking App, you must be a New Jersey Community Bank Internet Banking user. The NJCB Mobile Banking App allows you to access your accounts using your existing New Jersey Community Bank Internet Banking username and password. If you are an existing customer of New Jersey Community Bank, please visit NJCBK.com to register for Internet Banking.
Your privacy and security are very important. New Jersey Community Bank protects your financial information from unauthorized users using:
- Security questions to verify your identity
- Secure login with user name and password
- No transmission of complete account numbers
- App securely sends encrypted data to facilitate the display of real-time balance and transaction information
1 NJCB Mobile Banking app is available for AndroidTM phones, the iPod® and iPhone®.
Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
To be eligible for NJCB Mobile Deposit, you must be a New Jersey Community Bank Internet Banking customer with direct ownership in an New Jersey Community Bank Checking account and accept the NJCB Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Agreement.